Tech Mahindra Walk-in For SAP ABAP Technical On 08 Feb, 2014 (Saturday) @ Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai
- Should have at least 4 years of hands on experience in SAP ABAP
- Should have very strong debugging skills and quick problem solving skills
- Should have the ability to understand and modify standard SAP code
- Should have good experience of interfaces using ALE / IDOC
- Should have good functional overview of SAP SD or SAP MM (preferably SAP SD)
Skills: SAP SD (Techno functional / GTS)
Industry Type: IT/ Computers – Software
- ERP, CRM – Functional Consultant
- ERP, CRM – Technical Consultant
- Other Software/Hardware/EDP
Documents to be carried for the interview
- Last three months’ pay slip.
- Joining date proof and current CTC proof from current company.
- Previous companies experience letters if any.
- Passport first and last pages.
- Highest education final year mark sheet and certificate
Interview Locations: Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad
Time: 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Venue – Chennai
Chennai Tech Mahindra Ltd.
CMSC SDB 3 – GF, B Wing
No. 602/3, ELCOT SEZ
138, Sholinganallur Village,
Tambaram Taluk; Kancheepuram District, Chennai
Location SPOC: D Bhavani.
Venue – Bangalore
Tech Mahindra (ITC 2 – GF – AW )
UNIT III, No 44P, 45P, 46P,
KIADB Industrial Area ; Electronic City Phase II,
Bangalore – 560100
Location SPOC: Roopa Srinivasa / Thara D.
Venue – Hyderabad
Tech Mahindra-SEZ Building
Opp- Ananth Technologies
Tower II-Ground Floor, Zone 8, Developer I
Plot Nos. 23 to 34 Hitec CityMadhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Location SPOC: Varunesh Asthana.
About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra is a leading provider of information technology business solutions for several industries worldwide. The Company offers telecom solutions, business consulting across platforms, products and services, leveraging deep industry and functional expertise, leading and futuristic technology practices with a global delivery model to help businesses value enhancement and improvement of performance. Their professionals excel in enterprise solutions, supply chain management, client relationship management, business intelligence, business processes, engineering and product lifecycle management, infrastructure services, among other services.
A SEI-CMMi Level 5 organization, Tech Mahindra development centers serve global businesses in the United States of America, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Hungary, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, India, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia and serves numerous clients, including many Fortune 500 organizations.
For more information, see www.techmahindra.com
For clarifications, write to us at: email@example.com
Job Posted : 4th Feb 2014
How To Apply: Click Here More Details