SAP ABAP 2 Years Experience Sample Resume
Vishnuvardhan K Phone # 91- 97018xxxxx Email: email@example.com
- Having around 2+ years of experience with expertise in ABAP.
- Extensively worked on ABAP with Object Oriented Programming.
- Working in Implementation and Support Areas in SD, MM modules of SAP R/3.
- Working as Data Dictionary objects like Tables, Views, Structures, Table maintenance
- Working Experience in generation of Reports (Classical, Interactive, ALV and OOP’s ALV).
- Expertise in Conversions: Call Transaction and Session Method’s using Data Migration knowledge of LSMW.
- Good Working Experience in Enhancements- User exits, BADI’s.
- Developed Various Layouts: SAP scripts, SMARTFORMS.
- Good Working Knowledge on Dialog Programming.
- Interfaces: BAPI’s, RFC’s for interface between SAP and other systems.
- Used the Modularization Techniques.
- Debugging techniques – Break Points – Experience to debug SAP Std. Programs
- ABAP Program performance tuning using – SE30 – Runtime analysis – ST05 – SQUL Trace
- Worked extensively on integration of Business Objects Data Services with SAP MODULES and Non-SAP Data Sources like SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012.
- Involved in Design, development, optimization and maintenance of Business Objects Data Integrator jobs to extract data from various source systems to data marts/data warehouse, various SAP modules through IDOCS.
ERP Package : SAP ECC 6.0, SAP R/3 4.7
ETL Tools : SAP Business Objects Data Services4.2,4.1,4.0/3.2 SP3
Database : MS SQL 2012, 2008
Other Software Skills : MS-Office
- B .Tech From Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University – Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Working as a SAP ABAP Consultant in XXXXXXXXXXXX, Hyderabad, From July 2011 to till date.
Client : Bearing Distributions Inc. Cleveland
Role : Developer.
Duration : Aug 2012 to Till Date.
Environment : SAP ECC 6.0, BODS 4.1 and SQL Server2008
BDI is leading supplier and service provider to manufacturing companies throughout the world
- Understanding the functional specifications and Preparing the Technical Specifications.
- Developed classical and interactive reports using ALV’s.
- Data Migration from Legacy system to SAP R/3 using BDC methods.
- Actively involved in developing function modules using normal and RFC’s.
- Data Migration from Legacy system to SAP R/3 using BAPI’s.
- Developed BDC program for the Customer Master, Material Master and Vendor Master.
- Developed BDC program to change Vendor details using XK02.
- Uploaded Purchase Order (ME22N) header and item data using BAPI.
- Added custom fields to the BAPI using Enhancements.
- Designed and architected the whole BDI one ERP Enterprise ERP implementation & Data Migration, where the data from different countries is migrated into the newly implemented SAP ECC 6.0. Several heterogeneous source systems involved Like MS-SQL and Flat Files.
- Loaded the source data from staging database into IDOCs CREMAS, DEBMAS to the objects Vendor and Customer respectively.
- Performed processing of IDOCs in SAP ECC in T-Code: BD87.
- Checked on data loads in SAP ECC tables for the respective objects of Vendor, Customer and validated the source data with the target data.
Client : K.K Birla Group
Role : Developer.
Duration : Aug 2011 to June 2012.
Environment : SAP ECC 6.0
The K.K. Birla Group of sugar companies is one of the largest players in the Indian private sector with a crushing capacity of around 40,000 tones daily. The group produces plantation white crystal sugar through its network of highly efficient seven plants located in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar in northern India.
- Worked on User-Exits, BADI’s and Enhancement spots.
- Created RFC’s for interface between SAP and other systems.
- Developed various reports in Web Dynpro as per client requirement.
- Interacting with the functional team to resolve the Production issues.
- Bug fixings and Code review.
- Developed a report for sales order which displays corresponding sales details using ALV reporting.
- Developed a report that displays customer-wise sales document details.
- Developed a report that displays the list of deliveries and shipping details during the year.
- Preparing Technical design Document and unit test cases.
- Developed SMART FORMS for various business requirements.
- Uploaded material master-consumption, pricing and purchase information records from legacy system to R/3.
- Uploaded customer master data from legacy system to R/3 using LSMW.
- Changed the description of the standard sap field TELBX as Mobile No in XD01 using user exits.